domingo, 13 de agosto de 2017

Para ti

I&i open this chapter to honor your manifestation. Nuestra tribu aroiris. raising up in this time. And in this time we are together and I see you and I feel you and I am here. I feel honor to witness your beauty and the expansion of your heart. 

The trees listen with attention, our song in the forest is our prayer, the cold water brings the power of the ocean to our mind. Our tears are the rain in the desert, we feel the expanding life within and i can feel that we are guardians.

Aqui y alla.  

Our movement is awakening our inner child and helps us to remember the strength of the playful contrast... 

I love you brother. 

Let's integrate together knowledge and wisdom, I feel the opportunity to learn and expand from the humbleness of the unknown.

What is the true and clear intention of the darkness that surround us... Let's  be honest and free, we are allies, and there is power and potential with the great mystery of our intention to fulfill our true purpose

I trust this sacred journey. It is like a spirall. we are moving and progressing in beauty, grace, strength.

Let's take some time to rethink rebuild and refortify about the unstable. Let's begin a new path based on the wisdom of the spirit of the chaos as the ultimate cleanser.

Our unspected, profound and mysterious connection brings an harmonious blending of energy.  

We all are living our life lessons, our guides remind us about  integrity, kindness, compassion, discernment, discretion, faith, forgiveness and love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario