viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2016

Salutation

Salutation to all our ancestors, to the guardians of our territories, to the spirits in all nature, i ask for permission to write this words in your mind/heart.
We salute to everything that is in front of us, everything that we can see and touch, to all tangible things on earth.
We salute to everything that is behind us, everything that is invisible, all the mystery of life.
We salute to everything that is surrounding us, to our family, relatives, friends and people standing next to us.
I&i recognize myself in this life as a native.mestiza in the path of recovering the memory that is link to my home land mhuikita (Bogota, Colombia) where the ancestral medicine is the thought and the word, supported by the sacred plants of coca & tobacco and the act of weaving mochila (bag) to cultivate presence.
Resultado de imagen para bogota colombia map

My experience with the elder's teachings has been really useful for me and my family. It helps me to bring awareness to my emotional and mind body, to harmonize all my relationships, and connect with my trueself from a space of compassion.
I express infinite gratitude to all the wisdom keepers around the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario